We have a million responses for this one. Here are some of the best:
– To save yourself the stress and headaches of planning.
– To give a refreshing new impetus to a repeated event.– Transparently manage the often underestimated and difficult logistic nature of an event.
– Because you have to make the most of your budget.
– Because you do not know where to start.
– Because you started too late. Because planning for this event accounts for only 10% of your overall workload.
– Because this event will be in the spotlight. Or it must be.